The Hollywood Toi Foundation is a 501(c)(3) registered non-profit that aims to further the Arabian horse industry by supporting its youth. The Foundation does this through providing sponsorships for deserving kids to attend Youth Nationals, as well as providing educational scholarships to its competitors.
1. Hollywood loved to stick his head out the window of his stall, watching all that was going on
2. Hollywood refused to eat peppermints, frequently spitting them out when his owner tried to give them to him
3. Conversely, Hollywood LOVED carrots and would eat as many as his owner would give him
4. Hollywood inspired the creation of the Hollywood Toi Foundation
5. A memorial trophy is awarded in Hollywood’s honor every year to the winner of the 15-18 H/A Saddle Seat Equitation class
Multi-Reserve and National Champion in Saddle Seat Equitation